Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Week FOUR and FIVE of the Club Scrap Professional Scrappers League (PSL) Event

Unfortunately, Was unable to submit any entries for Week FOUR - PETALS

This is an area where I do not excel, I really don't use flowers or "petals" in much of my crafting . . .


My submissions for the week five PSL challenge for "STENCILS/MASKS":

This  week was a challenge in itself, as I worked three days as well as my regular schedule, but I still managed to get a few cards made for this category. . .

The Stencils I used were;
Gimme a Ring, 01-2009
Artifacts, 02-2009
Papillon, 05-2011
Serenity, 09-2012
Retreat, 08-2013
Aspen, 12-2013





Week one: Metallics
Week two: Torn Paper - 12
Week three: Die cuts/Cut a parts - 55
Week four: Petals - 
Week five: Stencils/Masks - 19



No comments:

Post a Comment